Silicone Windshield Wiper Blades
Our company's patented heated and unheated all-seasons windshield wiper blades are scientifically designed and constructed of silicone rubber to offer the ultimate in wiping capabilities and durability.
- Applicable to almost any vehicle
- Semi Tractors, Buses, Cars, Heavy Trucks, Vans, etc.
- Blade Lengths
- 12" through 28"
- Arm Styles
- Pin (large and small), Hook (large and small), Side Saddle, Bayonet, and Heavy-duty Saddle-mount variations.
- Works well on flat or curved windshields.
- Easy to Install
Specially Compounded Silicone Blades
- Silicone offers outstanding resistance to environmental aging and weathering. Resistant to all environmental attacks.
- Silicone is naturally more flexible at temperature extremes.
- Silicone has excellent resistance to ozone and ultraviolet light, road grime, automotive fluids.
- Silicone naturally imparts a proprietary shield that resists water sheeting. Precipitation will actually bead on and roll off the windshield.
- Silicone creates a non-stick surface that is easier to wipe, reduces dynamic friction and has a positive effect on the glass windshield surface allowing better visibility due to the "rolling beads".
- Silicone is a natural water and ice repellent... Silicone is environmentally friendly.
For the ultimate in winter blades the Blizzard Blade® heated wiper is recommended. Also, available for sale are Blizzard Blade® replacement blades, power cords, and any component parts.
For further information contact your Blizzard Blade representative:
Blizzard Blade LLC
P.O. Box 216
Eden, WI 53019-0216